This policy applies to the Website, operating at the url: movswear.com
The website operator and personal data administrator is: MOVSWEAR NATALIA GROCHAL, ul. Podchorążych 35C/16, 94-234 Łódź, NIP: 7272544657, REGON: 389792270.
Operator's e-mail contact address: email@example.com
The operator is the administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the website.
The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
Keeping the newsletter
Handling inquiries via the contacting form
Preparation, packaging, a shipment of goods
Implementation of ordered services
The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
Through data entered voluntarily in forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems. By saving cookie files in end-devices (so-called "cookies").
Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
1. The places of logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
2. The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords. In order to protect data, the
3. The operator regularly makes backup copies.
4. An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: domains.tv
Your rights and additional information on how the data is used
1. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- postal operators
- payment operators
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
2. Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request the Administrator: access to your personal data, rectifying them, remove, processing restrictions, and data portability.
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, while the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for the processing of your interests, rights, and freedoms, in particular establishing, investigating or defending claims.
5. The Administrator's actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
7. In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting of automated decision making, including profiling to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
8. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
Information in the forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data if provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the service request or commercial contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicate what it is used for.
Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data are used to administer the website.
Important Marketing Techniques
- The operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for adjusting advertising messages to the user's behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track him, but in practice, no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
- The operator uses a solution that studies user behavior by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the website. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service operator so that it does not know what natural person it concerns. In particular, passwords and other personal data are not recorded.
- The operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users, e.g. that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
- The operator may use profiling within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data